ESAS - A Self Assessment System for the Orthodontic Practitioner
EFOSA offers you through ESAS an on-line opportunity to measure the quality of your treatment process
and outcomes. You can then compare your treatment regimes and outcomes with your colleagues throughout
the EFOSA community. This may help you in your efforts to continuously improve the service provided to your
patients. Introduction Video More about ESAS
How does it work
- ESAS applies the principles of process control developed by Euroqual.
It consists of 4 major parts:
- Index: You can measure your treatment results with the indices most commonly used.
- Treatment Outcome: You can evaluate your treatment outcomes
- Treatment Process: You can evaluate your treatment process
- Patient Satisfaction Evaluation: The patients can evaluate the care you provide
- Statistics: You can compare yourself with other orthodontists
How to get started
ESAS is for orthodontic specialists and post-graduate students only (for the time being)